Thank you for stopping by the Joplin Kayak & Canoe website!
This page was created to educate, entertain, and provide information concerning kayaking and canoeing for those who enjoy the sport just as I do. Please read our disclaimer before taking a look around.
- Extreme Sports – (417) 659-9009 – 5203 S. Rangeline Rd, Joplin, MO – extremesportsscuba.com
- Ozark Kayak – (479) 866-0900 – 3706 NW Frontage Rd, Bentonville, AR 72712 – ozarkkayak.com
- Ozark Mountain Trading Co. – (417) 485-3219 – 4381 Selmore Rd, Ozark, MO 65721 – ozarkmtc.com
- Tulsa Kayak – (918) 298-4577 – 411 S 1st St, Jenks, OK 74037 – oklahomakayak.com
- Arkansas Outdoor Outfitters – (479) 957-8118 – arkansasoutdooroutfitters.com ( Swift Water Rescue Training & More!)
- R.J. Forth ( ACA Trainer ) – (620) 249-2379 – Rforth23@gmail.com
Whether you like to fish, float or need a little R & R, you don’t have to travel far to find a good river or creek to fill that craving. Below you will find several options, some of which I have personally experienced. Each link gives basic information on the body of water, water levels, and what to expect as far as floating difficulty. In addition, each link provides a map that will provide directions to each location.
Shoal Creek gets its name from its fast, rocky ledges and falls. Grand Falls, near Joplin Missouri, is found on Shoal Creek. It once dropped over 30 ft in a constricted section before a dam was …
Center creek can be found in Jasper County. The creek was once home to Lakeside, an amusement park from the early 1900s. Center Creek is a fast and narrow creek with sharp turns …