Thank you for stopping by the Joplin Kayak & Canoe website!
This page was created to educate, entertain, and provide information concerning kayaking and canoeing for those who enjoy the sport just as I do. Please read our disclaimer before taking a look around.
- Extreme Sports – (417) 659-9009 – 5203 S. Rangeline Rd, Joplin, MO – extremesportsscuba.com
- Ozark Kayak – (479) 866-0900 – 3706 NW Frontage Rd, Bentonville, AR 72712 – ozarkkayak.com
- Ozark Mountain Trading Co. – (417) 485-3219 – 4381 Selmore Rd, Ozark, MO 65721 – ozarkmtc.com
- Tulsa Kayak – (918) 298-4577 – 411 S 1st St, Jenks, OK 74037 – oklahomakayak.com
- Arkansas Outdoor Outfitters – (479) 957-8118 – arkansasoutdooroutfitters.com ( Swift Water Rescue Training & More!)
- R.J. Forth ( ACA Trainer ) – (620) 249-2379 – Rforth23@gmail.com
Whether you like to fish, float or need a little R & R, you don’t have to travel far to find a good river or creek to fill that craving. Below you will find several options, some of which I have personally experienced. Each link gives basic information on the body of water, water levels, and what to expect as far as floating difficulty. In addition, each link provides a map that will provide directions to each location.
Shoal Creek >
Shoal Creek gets its name from its fast, rocky ledges and falls. Grand Falls, near Joplin Missouri, is found on Shoal Creek. It once dropped over 30 ft in a constricted section before a dam was …
Center Creek >
Center creek can be found in Jasper County. The creek was once home to Lakeside, an amusement park from the early 1900s. Center Creek is a fast and narrow creek with sharp turns …
Spring River >
Spring River is fed by Big Spring near its source, Big Spring has a daily flow of 12.3 Million Gallons of water a day. Spring River is a fast-paced stream for the most part of Missouri but slows down once …